Hot Inspirations!


It's been hot. Really hot in the sunny southern state of Victoria. I'm looking forward to a bit of relief from the heat so I can get out into the 'studio in the shed' set-up. Yes, my workspace is in the shed. It will be a lovely shed/studio when I can breathe for longer than 15 minutes. You never know what little gems will be whipped up once we get some weather relief. But before we head to the 'shed' one good thing about the long hot days is the trip to the beach to cool down. The colours are pure inspiration magic. The smoky blues and greys shown in my seaside snap above are a perfect fit for any coastal home. Here's some gorgeous products from Dunlin Home that would perfectly reflect the warmth and texture of the seaside.


If you're looking for a paint range to use for this type of colour palette you could try Bauwerk Paints as they have that smoky and warm appeal.





Comments

Popular Posts