Naturally beautiful surf lifestyle.

It's been so busy the past month. I will have to share with you at some stage some of the images from the beautiful Lorne wedding I styled. It was a mammoth effort and crazy beautiful. Beach chic all the way!

Today I want to share some of the images I have released of the Australian surf side nature designs. They really are beautiful and thanks must go to mother nature - she really has delivered such a beautiful colour palette, rich textures and dreamy patterns. 

Kelly Slater once said in one of his famous quotes,

"Not to sound too deep or weird, but I think that the times when you really appreciate surfing are the times you're really sort of becoming one with nature. Surfing's as raw of a sport as it gets.”

And, I couldn't agree more. Nature is magic. Enjoy it when you can.




All designs are available on www.maryla.com.au


Comments

Popular Posts